Saturday, 7 January 2017

Long Break

Hi Guys,

Sorry I took a long break from blogging. You know, I was getting used to the school system here and classes and settling down and I was virtually left with no time to blog. Its really hard to come up with blog posts so for now I am going to develop a new strategy.


Instead of typing long 'essays', the blog will have less words and more pictures. I believe that way is easier for me to keep you updated and a picture says a thousand words.

Another thing you need to note, because I will not be blogging frequently, a better way of keeping up with my posts would be to subscribe. This way you will be notified by google when I put up a blog posts.

Catch you guys later

XXX

2 comments:

  1. Amazing blog! I'm looking to study in Germany for the winter semester. Start undergrad in the US but had to move back home cause of forex. Really hoping I make it to Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya. Nice blog so far.. And I know it's quite difficult settling in esp being an international student cos I've been in ur shoes. Lol
    Pls can u drop ur email? I want to ask few questions on behalf of a friend who's considering Masters in Europe..any country asides from UK. You earlier mentioned Italy was pretty easy to process. I need more light on this pls-d school dat initially gave you admission and d process.
    U can Pls email me: sleekchinny10@yahoo.com.
    Cheers. I'll be looking forward to ur email.

    ReplyDelete